Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Cauliflower Salad




Ingredients:


1 head of cauliflower steamed or boiled until tender in bite size pieces
6 boiled eggs (when done peel eggs, rinse and separate yokes into a bowl. Then mash the yolk and cut the whites into small bite size pieces then blend
together.
1/3 cup  mayonnaise 
3 tbs of mustard
3 tbs of pickle relish
1/8 cup of chopped onion (uncooked) can use more if you prefer
salt/pepper to taste

Directions:
mix all together and you can garnish with egg slices and parsley
chill over night 


4 comments:

  1. Interesting recipe. It has lots of eggs, so it isn't for me. I will pass it on tho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try this. I love califlower.c Larry will love the relish added. Thank you Linda. Hugs to Max.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't have relish in the house so went out just to get it- Dottie, think the two of you will like it. You can add greek yogurt instead of the mayo also.

      Delete